Get Started on Cleaning a Kitchen With These Quick and Easy Kitchen Cleaning Tips
The kitchen tends to be one of the hotbeds of action. It makes it on to everyones daily cleaning checklists.
There always seems to be a dirty dish or more likely - dirty dishes - in the sink to be washed, dried and put away.
Something sticky or slippery always spills on floor.
Even the cabinets get in on the action.
To help easy the pain of a cleanup after the aftermath of meal preparation, here are some kitchen cleaning tips and preventative tips to have your kitchen smelling and looking clean and fresh regularly.
Cleaning a Kitchen with these Quick and Easy Kitchen Cleaning Tips
Preventative Kitchen Cleaning Tips
- Keep your counters clutter free, as the more items you have on your counter top, the less neat and tidy it looks. Store the appliances or utensils that you do not use weekly, in your cupboard. Not only does it look less cluttered but also it is far easy to clean your countertops.
- Clean spills as you cook, so you do not have a huge job on your hands when you are finished.
- When you are baking or cooking, keep a sink full of hot soapy water ready, so you can drop any dishes or utensils in, once you have finished using them. This prevents food from drying on them and makes cleanup fast and easy.
- Remove the food in your refrigerator every few weeks and clean the shelves with soapy warm water. Check the expiration dates as you put the food back into your fridge and toss out any that have expired. In addition, an open box of baking soda removes odors. Do the same in your pantry.
Easy Kitchen Cleaning Tips
- To keep your kitchen garbage disposer smelling fresh, run some lime or lemon pieces through it twice a week. Two tablespoons of baking soda along with a couple of ice cubes, followed by hot water, will also keep it fresh smelling.
- Removing burned-on food in a pot or pan is easy when you add a few drops of liquid dish soap and an inch of water. Bring this to a boil, remove the pot or pan from the heat and let it cool. Empty and wash in hot soapy water and the burned-on food will disappear.
- Cleaning a blender or food processor is quick and easy when you add a few drops of liquid dishwashing soap and fill it halfway with warm water. Blend away and watch the mess vanish. Rinse and clean as usual.
- In a four-cup microwave safe glass bowl or cup, add two cups of water and two tablespoons of vinegar or lemon juice. Place this in your microwave and cook on high power for three or four minutes. Let the bowl or cup cool, then remove, and use paper towels to wipe the microwave clean. This works well on stuck-on spills or food.
- To remove melted plastic wrap, such as a bread wrapper, from your toaster or toaster oven, first let the toaster cool. Use a paper towel with nail polish remover, to get rid of the melted wrap.
- Baking soda sprinkled in the bottom or your kitchen garbage pail or plastic bag will reduce the food odors.
- White vinegar on a soft cloth is a great way to remove spots from your stainless steel cutlery. Use a dry cloth to wipe it dry.
Kitchen cleaning tips can make keeping your kitchen look wonderful and fresh, very easy and quick.
↑ Grab this Headline Animator
Sep 01, 21 02:17 PM
Quick and Easy Kitchen Cleaning Tips: The kitchen tends to be one of the hotbeds of action. It makes it on to everyones daily cleaning checklists.
Aug 31, 21 04:29 PM
Here's Your 30 Day House Cleaning Plan
Aug 30, 21 01:05 PM
Cleaning a messy bedroom can be overwhelming. The bedroom is such a complicated place because we use it for so many things - sleeping, storage, work, entertainment and whatever. So keeping it declutte…
Aug 29, 21 08:40 AM
4 Great Blood Stain Removal Techniques
Aug 22, 21 04:57 PM
To get the most out of these shower cleaning hacks you need to start with writing down all your shower cleaning tasks - from the shower door seals to the shower ceiling.