Some tips about mold...
by Ellen Tanis Watts
(British Columbia, Canada)
- Never use cardboard boxes for storage, causes mold build up.
- Damp laundry pilling up, wash and dry asap.
- Never ever use bleach to clean mold, make sure and use gloves, long sleeve shirt, a proper mask for protection (don't want to breath that stuff in).
- Use only mild dish soap and make sure and dry area really dry, heat kills mold, use a small heater at the area.
- When using old rags to dry the area make sure and throw them away.
- When there is sunshine, open windows for your home to breath.
- Never use sheets or blankets for curtains.
A home is like a human, needs to be cleaned, dry and sunshine most of the time and let the warm air come in, declutter your garbage, and use totes or safe plastic for storage.