The Eight Top Bathroom Cleaning Tips
Nobody likes to clean the bathroom but by following a few bathroom cleaning tips and suggestions, this job can certainly be faster and easier.
A grimy bathroom is something most people cannot tolerate. Cleaning it weekly or more frequently, if you have a large family, does not have to become an all day job.
Fortunately, most of the materials and surfaces in bathrooms are not too difficult to clean. The real problems start when you neglect the bathroom for a long time and the scum and dirt have a chance to build up.
That is why it is extremely important to clean your bathroom weekly at the very minimum.
Here are a few great cleaning tips that will have your bathroom looking clean and fresh in no time.
- In a large spray bottle, use a mixture of 1/4 cup of rubbing alcohol, 1/3 cup of white vinegar and dilute this with water. Spray this on your bathroom mirrors and windows, wiping with a paper towel or even newspaper, and they will shine.
- Here are a couple of great bathroom cleaning tips to remove built up soap scum and grime from your glass shower doors, spray oven cleaner on the inside of the door. Leave it from half to three quarters of an hour. Scrub any built up dirt areas and then rinse with warm water. This also works fantastic on mildew. Dry the doors using a squeegee.
- A lemon cut in half and then rubbed on the glass shower doors, cuts through the dirt scum.
- To clean your tiles, mix three cups of water and three-quarters of a cup of bleach in a spray bottle. Spray, leave for a few minutes and wipe off.
- Baking soda works great for cleaning fiberglass bathtubs and shower stalls. Just sprinkle onto a damp surface, scrub and rinse. This mixture is safe to use on your bathroom facets also. For stubborn stains, a Mr. Clean magic eraser works.
- Do not be afraid to throw your vinyl shower curtain in the washing machine on delicate or gentle, with a small amount of bleach and cool water. It controls mildew and your shower curtain lasts longer.
- Wash any throw rugs in your bathroom weekly, when you clean.
- Pour some bleach into your toilet bowl, let it sit for a while and scrub with your toilet brush. Flush and it is clean.
By following a few bathroom cleaning tips, yours will sparkle, look clean and tidy and be a pleasure to go into.
Sep 01, 21 02:17 PM
Quick and Easy Kitchen Cleaning Tips: The kitchen tends to be one of the hotbeds of action. It makes it on to everyones daily cleaning checklists.
Aug 31, 21 04:29 PM
Here's Your 30 Day House Cleaning Plan
Aug 30, 21 01:05 PM
Cleaning a messy bedroom can be overwhelming. The bedroom is such a complicated place because we use it for so many things - sleeping, storage, work, entertainment and whatever. So keeping it declutte…
Aug 29, 21 08:40 AM
4 Great Blood Stain Removal Techniques
Aug 22, 21 04:57 PM
To get the most out of these shower cleaning hacks you need to start with writing down all your shower cleaning tasks - from the shower door seals to the shower ceiling.