The Eight Top Bathroom Cleaning Tips
Nobody likes to clean the bathroom but by following a few bathroom cleaning tips and suggestions, this job can certainly be faster and easier.
A grimy bathroom is something most people cannot tolerate. Cleaning it weekly or more frequently, if you have a large family, does not have to become an all day job.
Fortunately, most of the materials and surfaces in bathrooms are not too difficult to clean. The real problems start when you neglect the bathroom for a long time and the scum and dirt have a chance to build up.
That is why it is extremely important to clean your bathroom weekly at the very minimum.
Here are a few great cleaning tips that will have your bathroom looking clean and fresh in no time.
By following a few bathroom cleaning tips, yours will sparkle, look clean and tidy and be a pleasure to go into.
- In a large spray bottle, use a mixture of 1/4 cup of rubbing alcohol, 1/3 cup of white vinegar and dilute this with water. Spray this on your bathroom mirrors and windows, wiping with a paper towel or even newspaper, and they will shine.
- Here are a couple of great bathroom cleaning tips to remove built up soap scum and grime from your glass shower doors, spray oven cleaner on the inside of the door. Leave it from half to three quarters of an hour. Scrub any built up dirt areas and then rinse with warm water. This also works fantastic on mildew. Dry the doors using a squeegee.
- A lemon cut in half and then rubbed on the glass shower doors, cuts through the dirt scum.
- To clean your tiles, mix three cups of water and three-quarters of a cup of bleach in a spray bottle. Spray, leave for a few minutes and wipe off.
- Baking soda works great for cleaning fiberglass bathtubs and shower stalls. Just sprinkle onto a damp surface, scrub and rinse. This mixture is safe to use on your bathroom facets also. For stubborn stains, a Mr. Clean magic eraser works.
- Do not be afraid to throw your vinyl shower curtain in the washing machine on delicate or gentle, with a small amount of bleach and cool water. It controls mildew and your shower curtain lasts longer.
- Wash any throw rugs in your bathroom weekly, when you clean.
- Pour some bleach into your toilet bowl, let it sit for a while and scrub with your toilet brush. Flush and it is clean.
Bathroom Cleaning Tips
Nov 21, 19 11:57 PM
Closet Organizing Tips For those overstuffed closets that still makes you feel like you have nothing to wear.
Nov 16, 19 03:04 AM
Two Cures For Your Closet Clutter
Nov 09, 19 05:40 AM
Get great ideas on how to declutter your home so you can stop hoarding for the future and let go of the past.